Solved: Right-Click Menu

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GRudger

Hi,

I was just wondering how to add or remove items from the Right-click menu, the one you get when you right click on a file or folder. I have lots of winzip and winrar link i want to get rid of ("add to..." and what not). Win XP.

Thanks

Attachments

Easy dude,first go to documents and settings/your account,and you will see a folder called "send to",open it and delete whatever you want.

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt
Action: Each subkey of this key represents a menu item. Select and delete any that you don't want.

rude said:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt
Action: Each subkey of this key represents a menu item. Select and delete any that you don't want.
Wow, thanks. Didn't know that existed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online