Solved: Rosetta Stone Installation Error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ibrahim0512

Hi, Today I tried installing Rosetta Stone on my laptop but I kept getting the same error message;

Error reading from file
C:\Users\Ibrahim\AppData\Temp\RosettaStoneLtd
_TEMP_installer\RosettaStoneVersion3.msi. Verify that
the file exists and that you can access it.

I did everything it said to do; I went to the location I tried opening it it just went to the setup and gave me the same error.
I have full permision to the file too. Does anyone know what the problem is? Im running Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate.
I tried installing it on one of my home premium computers and it had the same error but when I did it the next day it worked fine.
So I'd really appreciate it if someone replied to this post because I want to use it on my laptop so I'll have it on-the-go.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online