Solved: Router stalls computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bladerider

I have a billion router running my home network and works fine for my ps3, laptop(vista) but on my pc i can turn it on with the router on and it will only start in safe mode and that is useless. If i start the computer with the router turned off everything works perfect. Then turn on the router and as soon as the pc finds it it freezes. Why is making it freeze?

bladerider

What is a NIC? And how can I check or update the driver if the pc stalls trying to connect?

bladerider

Thanks TerryNet. I'm only a basic user so this had me really lost. Pulled the NIC out and cleaned and refitted, then down loaded updated drivers on to a thumb drive from my lap top and installed that. Works sweet now. Thanks again

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online