Solved: Run .DLL Errors on startup, EVERYTIME.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lfcbill

Hello, well this screenshot shows all,

How can I remove them?

Thanks.

Download Ccleaner and install it. On the right side, click Tools > Startup. Can you post a screenshot of the resultant screen please ?

lfcbill

What is the resultant screen ?

EDIT: Never mind. I deleted one of the three, as two didn't show up on the list.. ?

These MsServer entry is one of the .Dll's from you error messages. I cant see any other entries that match the text box's so delete the MsServer one and restart, posting any remaing error messages. However before you do so back up your system using system restore.

No problems :D I would take Rich-M's advice though as your startup will be much quicker.

lfcbill

I have unticked the ones which I think are unnecessary, but startup has never really been slow to be honest. I will do the hijackthis log thing shortly. Thanks guys.

Now any idea as to why my internet has been soooo slow for the ast few days ? :/

No idea as you have not really given enough details, but try posting your problem and relavent details to the netoworking forum and maybe someone will know how to solve your problem :D

I have unticked the ones which I think are unnecessary, but startup has never really been slow to be honest. I will do the hijackthis log thing shortly. Thanks guys.

Now any idea as to why my internet has been soooo slow for the ast few days ? :/
That's why I asked you to post a log...you are infected!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online