1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Run Time Dugging argh!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by clawskitty, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. clawskitty

clawskitty Thread Starter

Alright, now I have this pc here, and Im not sure what my mom did to it, but its got me boggled. Every time my husband gets on the pc (since it is now his) and tries surfing the net for god knows what, he keeps getting "Run Time Error" such and such line do you want to Debug Yes or No.

Anyone have a clue how I can get rid of that????

Please keep in mind, when I say when he's surfing the net, he gets it on praticaly every page he visits. There's only a few pages that he doesnt get this on. When we try Debugging, aparently we have to type stuff in... yep, not interested in that, I just want that annoying pop box to stop. Any help would be HUGELY appreciated!!

We keep hitting no, and it keeps coming back.

2. svorax

svorax

mmm well first off, wat browser are you using? if its internet explorer GET RID OF IT. its very unsafe, and has much more frequent errors. i HIGHLY recommend mozilla firefox.

now about that problem, is it only popping up when you surf the web? if not then its probably a hardware issue (but i doubt that). if its only when you surf the web, then your best bet is to unistall then reinstall. dont worry, it wont cost money or anything. how familiar are you with pc's? if your not then get back to me and ill explain. (y)

oh and trust me your making the write decission by not debugging. its way to advance. you dont even want to mess with it.

3. blues_harp28

blues_harp28 Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

4. clawskitty

clawskitty Thread Starter

Svorax, yep, using IE, came with the pc, and for my husband, its the best thing for him, cause he's not a fan of change. I really really didnt want to re-install, and tahnkfuly, I didnt have to. Thank you for the input though, it was Hugely appreciated! ^_-

BLUES HARP thank you, it seems that one debugger was ticked, and the other some how wasnt, go figure ^_^ Thank you!!!!

5. blues_harp28

blues_harp28 Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/699708

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice