1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Samsung software

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Allan Murray, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Allan Murray

Allan Murray Thread Starter

I have a Samsung YP3-U3J QB/XEU mp3 player which I have not used for some time, but now I have gone back to it. I now find that the EmoDio software does not even work. The EmoDio badge box appears on my screen, and it is otherwise unresponsive. In fact, in order to close the badge box, I have to do a restart. Is there any way that I can download mp3 music on to my player as I used to, or is it obsolete? It is three years old. When I connect the player, it does not appear on my list of computer discs, otherwise I could drag and drop. This does not seem to be possible Allan.

2. pip22

pip22

You need to post your Windows version please when requesting software/hardware help of this nature.

3. Allan Murray

My windows version is Vista, 32 bit, if that means anything. Allan.

4. Allan Murray

Is there no one out there who can help me with this problem? Allan.

5. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Uninstall / reinstall? Yes, it's obsolete. The player isn't made any longer, and the software is proprietary.

6. Allan Murray

Thank you for this reply. I have done as you suggested - De-install/Re-install, and everything works perfectly. Thanks again.
    Allan.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058176