[SOLVED] Script error before printing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Danboy

Hi everyone,

Tried to print my wife's horoscope this morning. Went to the web site and hit the print button. Got the print page wanting to know how many pages. Hit the OK button and the next thing that came up was............

An error has occurred in the script on this page

Line 1174
Char 1
Error unspecified error
Code 0

url: res: //c: \ WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes or No

Tried everything I could find under search-script error before printing, nothing worked. Any ideas?

Thanks

Danboy

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Hi Dan, I'm going to move this to the Internet section....this isn't a printer error or windows problem. I'm not an expert on the web stuff, but I'm sure it's related to their site......

Someone will come along and correct me if I'm wrong.... :eek:

Danboy

Hi Acacandy,Savvy Lady, Rollin Rog,

Tried easiest first, went in and renamed the printer and that seemed to work. Started to print the page without the error message but then ran out of ink. Its always something, Will get some more ink and let you all know what happens

Thanks Danboy

Danboy

Acacandy,Savvy Lady,Rollin Rog,

Filled the ink cartrage, also uninstalled printer and then reinstalled it. Everything seems fine now. I am very happy because a few of the suggestions looked somewhat difficult, but I am sure with your help I could have done it. Until the next problem comes up..........

Thanks Danboy

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Glad you got it fixed.... :)

Thanks for reporting back.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online