1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Scroll click not working on Logitech mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by slavito007, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slavito007

slavito007 Thread Starter

Hello.
    I've been using my Logitech M185 for 3 months now without any problems. Until today. Scroll click isn't working any more. The scroll is still working though - I can scroll up and down through pages. I've tested it with my PC and the problem persists. What could be causing this? If it matters - I am using Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)
    Thank you.

2. Intel_Xtreme

Intel_Xtreme

Does it work if you press down hard? I had the same problem with my mouse.

3. slavito007

slavito007 Thread Starter

Well yes. No matter how hard I pressed. But a few days ago I just blew some air through the gaps on both sides of the scroll button and unexpectedly it started working again and has not stopped ever since :D Problem solved! :)

VladasZ likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!