Solved: Scrolling Problem (Need Help)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

puppypaws

I had some work done on my computer and it does not scroll as it did before, now it moves in waves which will make you drunk watching the screen. What has happened and how do I change back to it's original function (can't restore).

I am running XP Pro with SP/3.

Thanks,
Reid

puppypaws

Explain how to accomplish this, I was 55 years old before I touched my first computer and what little I know I learned from people such as yourself.

Describe the "waves." Is it supposed to be a cool effect, or does it look like something is wrong?

puppypaws

It may look cool to some people but it makes older folks like myself sick to watch. My wife says it undulates. To me being an old farmer it appears the screen completely fades away as the same screen comes back into view in a different position up or down according to how much you roll the mouse wheel.

This is something else that blows my mind, this website I am typing in scrolls perfectly, the way it once did. It moves per line depending on how much the mouse wheel is rolled.

Thanks for trying to help me,
Reid

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online