Solved: SCSI HDD jumper settings RAID 0

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

upsidexxx

I have a Dell precision 530 which has a Fujitsu MAN3367MP SCSI hard drive

i found another identical HDD and want to install it and set them up in RAID 0 but when i connect them the drives are not found

FOUND THE CORRECT SETTINGS HERE

JUMPERS MUST NOT HAVE THE SAME SETTING IF BOTH DRIVES ARE ON THE SAME BUS ( CABLE ) . ONCE SCSI ID IS SET AS ZERO ,AND ONE , THE DRIVES WERE RECOGNISED

http://www.fujitsu.com/global/serv [...] per-e.html

any help please so i can get the drives to configure in RAID 0 ???

The machine works fine with a single drive but i need help with settings for RAID

Is any additonal drivers required to be installed into the computer as well - NO

crjdriver

Under the product specs, I do not see a raid controller. Are you even sure your system supports raid?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online