Solved: Secondary monitor hookup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

twizzie

I just made a new computer, and I have a nice 19" widescreen, and I want to add a couple inches from my older monitor. (its a DVI -fatscreen-). I tried tonight, but it didnt work, I have an onboard cvideo card, and an additional card (EAX1600PRO) It has slots for 1 VGA and one dvi.

twizzie

yea, there are enuff slots for a flat screen, and a cvt or crt monitor, i just dont know how to activate the second one

Once it is physically set-up right click on your desktop and go to properties. Click on the Settings tab, then select your second monitor under Display. Then check Extend My Windows Desktop Onto This Monitor.

twizzie

Whoa, thanks for the help, my dad has the same setup, but he wudnt help me with this lol, this is awesome

If your thread is solved, please mark your thread solved by selecting Mark Solved and clicking Perform Action in the Thread Tools at the top of your thread. ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online