Solved: security-need help or sug

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

damdan63

hi, guy's it's me again i have almost the same problem as last thread I tried to dl ZA bit wasn't successful so I uninstalled so When with the old program Norton (BIG MISTAKE) as I was reading a few of your post and seen that Norton wasn't so good i removed it I went to windows advertising page for security I click on to bitdefender bit could not connect so I went to mcafee & dl successfully ran scan found one problem ran their cleaner still have problem now they want to sell me some kind of snap zip & registry cleaner!!! when to uni-blue ran their registry scan they came up whit 226 problem SO KNOW I COME TO YOU GUY FOR HELP!!!!! cause i don't know what to do or where to go till I get some more $ (which will be in a week or so) please help any SUGGESTIONS are appreciated remember I know very little about pc's thanks in advance I KNOW U GUYS WILL COME THROUGH
thanks & GOD BLESS..........:confused:

Zone Alarm seems to disagree with certain computer systems. Others swear by it. Make sure that you have removed traces of the accursed Norton program and its equally darned brother McAfee.
Go the third sticky in this Forum. There are a number of suggested Firewalls and Anti virus programs listed there.
If you are not a professional DO NOT fiddle with your registry.

damdan63

HI, and thanks 4 the info I was just reading stiky#3 isnt mc a better than nothing 4 right now till I do what stiky #3 suggest ? and how do I make sure I removed all traces ?
THANKS & GOD BLESS...........

blues_harp28

In addition to the above..it's in the interest of a Registry cleaner provider to find errors in the Registry to get you to buy their product to remove so called invalid entries.
Best to leave the Registry alone.

[Not saying this is the case with uni-blue]

damdan63

YA, your wright I'll do as you say thanks oh ya I have one small question (I hope you don't mind) how do I make sure I removed all traces
THANKS BLUES HARP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online