[Solved] Sending a .ink

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MPiGTi

Hi there!

I'm using XP and want to send a .ink file I've been sent via MSN Messenger (from a 98 machine) to another 98 machine via email. However whenever I try and send the .ink file I get a message saying unable to send as the file it points to doesnt exist. Now I've relabled a couple of .exe files that the link was pointing to on the shortcut and tried to then send the .ink file but then the email client decided I wanted to attach the file it was pointing at instead! Anyone got any ideas about how I can email a .ink file with XP?

Many thanks in advance!

MPiGTi.

MPiGTi

Cured - Compressed it as a .zip file and emailed it that way!

MPiGTi.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online