Solved: sending separate files to 1 Publication file

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lilart

I have several separate Publication files that I want to put together in one file with pages lined up for printing on both sides of the paper. For some reason I haven't been able to figure out how to do this. I've tried Publisher Help but haven't been helped. Can anyone give me a clue how to do this. I didn't expect it to be a problem. Thanks, lilart

I assume they are all Publisher files Lilart? Do they all have the same layout (size/orientation/margins etc)? And does your printer allow automatic double-sided printing?

lilart

Thanks for the reply. Yes, my printer can print on both sides autimatically if I have each page (file) lined up in Publications. But I can't seem to find a way to send each 1 page Publications file to one of the pages in a new Publications file. I thought I had printed on both sides with different margins before. So, any other ideas? Thanks so much, lilart

lilart

Had a "senior moment". Figured it out. Cut & Paste, as simple as that! lilart

LOL..the simple solutions are the best...and often the last we think of!

Do you want to mark the thread 'solved' using the thread tools at the top?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online