(Solved) Sending Window Fonts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Juley1973

Does anyone know how to send a Windoe Font via E-mail? Is it even possible? I have tried attaching it like any other file, and it will not let me...

Help!!

The Font is Comic Sans...

Thanks so much!

Julie

[email protected]

Julie
Welcome to TSG!
If your E-mail Client will not allow a font file attachment .ttf to be sent then why not try copying the fonts you wish to send into a new folder and Zip that folder using Winzip or any other type zip utility and send the zipped folder instead.

Dave

Hi Juley1973

Zip the file first - then send it

steam

oops you beat me Dave:D

Julie PM'd me with Her success.

---------------------------------------
Just wanted to let you know that copying the font worked! Thanks so Much!!!!

Julie
----------------------------------------

Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts