1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Serious Monitor Problem

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by DarMaka, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DarMaka

DarMaka Thread Starter

Hi there,
    I have a serious problem here. My mom's work computer is a Gateway M460 with an Intel Pentium M processor running at 1.60GHz and has 256 MBs of RAM.
    Anyway, my little sister who is 17 months old got ahold of the thing and started hitting buttons like crazy. Now the screen has shifted entirely to the right. even the track pad and arrow keys are shifted and it's driving me crazy trying to figure this thing out. Any ideas how to solve the issue?

Here's an image:
    [​IMG]

Thanks a bunch,

-Bill

2. Claymore

Claymore

Looks like your screen is rotated. Look in Display Properties => Settings => Advanced and look in the available tabs for your video card for a Rotate option and set it back

3. DarMaka

DarMaka Thread Starter

Ah! Problem resolved, thanks there buddy, you don't know how thankful I am, lol.

-Bill

4. imkrazyboutu89

imkrazyboutu89

I have a major problem with my monitor also. It is shifted to the right and down. I have changed the settings on the actual monitor and it hasn't fixed it. I have tried going to the display settings and there is no tab for the video card. I have tried everything I can think of. Please help!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/481113

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice