1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Server 2000 and Server 2003 Homework Help

Discussion in 'Networking' started by P0rt3r, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. P0rt3r

P0rt3r Thread Starter

What are the steps involved in sharing Windows 2000 Server and Windows 2003 Server resources over a network?

2. Sponsor

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

While we are happy to promote the education of users, we feel it is inappropriate to circumvent the learning process by directly assisting with assignments and projects of an educational nature. Direct answers to school or college assignments don't help you learn the topic. However, if a user is having trouble comprehending a certain topic, the members here will be happy to provide assistance with understanding the topic.

4. P0rt3r

P0rt3r Thread Starter

5. avisitor

avisitor

If you want to be more specific, we can point you in the right direction....

What resources are you looking to share? Files? Printers? Are you looking to set up AD? DNS?

6. P0rt3r

P0rt3r Thread Starter

Thanks Avisitor, but I narrowed my search down and answered the question. My problem was reading to much into the question.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324267

And JohnWill if you read my introduction, it was just that, an introduction. Not anywhere in the post was a specific question, just me saying "Hello" I guess if you read that you would not have closed it.

7. Jason08

Jason08

I think you spilled out a little too much info in the intro thread, which lead him to think you pretty much stated it twice.
    I think it would have been fine if you had said in the intro "I have a homework assignment, and that's why I joined."

See the difference? I think you said a little too much info in the intro thread.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/770436