Solved: Services management losing setting

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

av8ur1701

My print spooling setting keeps resetting to manual after a system restart. I go into the services management and start the service, and then go into the properties and set it to automatic and apply. All works well at that point, however once I shut down and then restart, the print spool setting changes again to manual. When this problem began, there had been no changes going on from my end, it simply happened. Ideas?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online