Solved: Shockwave Help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IdkComputers

I am having problems with shockwave. whenever i go on the game an error message comes up and says ''this shockwave movie has errors that have caused playback problems. please contact the author of this content regarding this problem. shockwave is unable to continue.'' I've already tried uninstalling and then installing shockwave twice. but it doesnt work. Please help me out.

IdkComputers

I dont know how to view the replies so i can try to fix the problem. someone please tell me how to view replies to my threads

DR1

You and me are alike. i made a new thread on this website and NOBODY has suggested anything. Send me a link to this game i mightve played/had the same problems before.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online