1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Simple Oracle SQL Stuff

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by Xorc1st, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Xorc1st

Xorc1st Thread Starter

Hello, have some problems with my database. I need it to create reports and a simple delete statement (but I don't have a PK, so I will need help creating one and putting it into the DB since it's all ready created and i don't want to mess it up).

I will be checking this thread religiously, so if you respond expect to here back in a couple minutes.

Thanks

2. valis

valis Moderator

Xorc1st, this is a free forum, and an open one. We dont solicit assistance by offers for payments, nor do we converse via skype or other means.

We are all volunteers here; I'm sure someone will be by to assist shortly.

Thanks,

v

3. Xorc1st

Xorc1st Thread Starter

How are you suppose to explain a whole project with all the information of the DB on a forum? I don't really like that idea because i'm not a fan of some of this information being public.

And as for payment, I can donate can't I?

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

This is a public tech support forum. If you want a personal consultant, you should hire one.

5. valis

valis Moderator

Yes, you can donate to the site, but you cannot pay individuals.

As DH said, if you want to keep it both private AND pay for it, you need to hire a consultant. As this is both a public forum and a free forum, all the code will be available for all to see. Private consultancy will cure that issue, but they are generally a bit expensive, as you are paying for their time and their expertise.

thanks,

v

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1052370