Solved: Sims superstar garbage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lufkinp6

Hi i have a hp pavilion 551w with xp home with servis pack 1 but am upgraning to 2 in about a week. 1.6ghz prosseor. with a geforce 4 ti 4200 with 128 ram. computer ram 256mb ram. with a 40gb hd

Now the problem is with the sims superstar. i also have the sims unleashed installed. i can look at the naborhood fine but it is when i look at the house it is like the monitor is out of ajustment but it shows the house over and over on the screen. i have tryed just installing the sims superstar and it dose the same thing. but it dose not do theis on my other computer with xp home 256ram 40 gb hard drive. can you help.

Have you tried upgrading your video card drivers for your card yet? I have a feeling that might help. :cool:

lufkinp6

Yes i have the drivers are two days old
but i will update them agian just to be shure

It might help if you completely UNINSTALL all the sims games (backing up your neighbourhoods, characters, families, etc. first) and installing them over again.

lufkinp6

Ok i updated the video card drivers that made no diffrence i also got servis pack 2 that did not make a diffrence eather. i also uninstalled everything frome the sims and put the sims and the sims superstar on and i still have the same problem.

Are there any problems in other games?

If not, Id say check out EA's website, it may be a known / patched issue?

-Gonz

lufkinp6

There are no other problems with other games so i will look there.

Good, I'm glad it's working. You can mark this thread "Solved" using the Thread Tools drop down menu at the top of the page. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online