Solved: Sleeptime

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RonT22

How can I disable the moniter sleep function for awhile. I'm trying to let my Carbonite program do it's thing, but I think it stops when the moniter goes to sleep or the computer whichever is sleeping. I want to keep it awake . If I'm not on the computer, it just goes into sleep mode and I want to complete the initial backup as soon as I can. So, can you tell me how to disable it for the time being? It's an HP Paviliona6110n Windows Vista home premium.

RonT22

Thanks. Turns out I don't need to turn it off now. My Carbonite program has finished it's initial backup or so it says. But I did bookmark the page with the info if I need to do it sometime. Thanks again.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
You're welcome. :) (y)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online