Solved: Smackdown Vs Raw 2006

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sajjadbaqir

hello ppl. i just got Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 for PS2. can someone tell me where to find the challenge list(you know the list of specific things you have to do in a match and if u do em correctly u get money and can unlock stuff). i can't seem to locate it in the game. plz tell me where it is

If you go to megagames.com there is a list available there. It's under playstation 2 cheats. It's not a list of cheats. It just tells you what you need to do to unlock characters.

Not really. It just say's stuff like you need to beat so and so in a certain challenge to unlock such and such. Go check it out. I would post a link but i'm not sure it would be ok to do so.

sajjadbaqir

no problem guys i just found the challenge list. it is found where the wwe shopzone is. you are suppose to use the arrows to move around and slect the other objects on the desk. when you highlight the small device (looks like a ipod, or some palm device) press X and you will see the challenge list.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online