Solved: Software for Determining Unknown Passwords

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

heavens11

Is there software available to aid in determining unknown or lost passwords on a system?

heavens11

My best friend's daughter has run away from home. I need to access AOL, AOL Instant Messenger, and any e-mail programs to try to determine where she might have gone.

Unfortunately, if you are advanced, you know what you are asking. Whether for a just cause or not, you want to hack into a system that isn't yours.

sekirt

heavens11

You're correct. I'm trying to find out info that might help in finding my friend's daughter.

Sorry I imposed.

Since it is a missing person case, maybe the Police can do the hacking?

sekirt

We can't help you crack her passwords, but if that is the case, I'm sure AOL can give access to the account.

heavens11

The police have already been contacted... but for some reason did not ask about taking the PC. I've suggested to her that she contact AOL. AOL also has something online where the password can automatically be reset if you can answer security questions.

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
I am sorry but due to the Forum Rules we simply cannot assist with this.
Closing thread.

I offer my sympathies and I hope she comes home safe and sound.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Staff online