1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Solved: Is it possible to recover lost Google Calendar entries?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by wgreene, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wgreene

wgreene Thread Starter

I just went to my Google Calendar a few minutes ago, only to discover that all of my entries have disappeared!:eek: Is it somehow possible to get them back?:eek: I did a System Restore, although I figured that wouldn't work -- and it didn't.

Earlier this evening I ran CCleaner and I wonder if somehow that would've inadvertently erased my calendar entries. I've run it in the past and never had this problem. (I also ran SpySweeper, SpywareBlaster, AdAware, and my AV program, although I don't believe they would have caused this problem.)

I've lost several months worth of entries that I really would like to get back! I hope that someone will be able to tell me how. Thank you.

2. wgreene

wgreene Thread Starter

I found the answer on my own. Thank you.;)

3. js73

js73

Would you please tell how? Just in case it happens to one of us?

4. wgreene

wgreene Thread Starter

Just as I figured, there was a simple answer.

Someone from Google Calendar Help told me to make sure I was logged in with the proper e-mail address.

Although I originally created the calendar using my regular, non-Gmail account, I noticed that the blank calendar indicated that I was logged in with my Gmail account. I'm still mystified as to how this could've happened, since I know I never typed in my Gmail address.

Anyhow, I simply logged out and logged back in using my regular address and my lost calendar reappeared. :)

Sometime the more obvious the solution is, the more difficult it is to arrive at. For me, anyway.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/520816

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice