1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Sony Vaio Battery change

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SynopolisCreator, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SynopolisCreator

SynopolisCreator Thread Starter

Good morning Computer Tech guys,
    I may have made a slight error switching out my power supply well first of all... I changed it out because the old one would turn the computer on randomly (me pushing the button of course). Now I put in this new battery 250 W and I get sort of clicking noise? I have read about the fan interference, but there is nothing blocking the fan and I do not think it is the hard drive or mother board itself. So should I try another power supply? Thanks again.:confused:

2. SynopolisCreator

SynopolisCreator Thread Starter

And low and behold 230 volts instead of 115 I feel like a noob :p

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/998891

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice