Solved: sound

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

oldhippi

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2700K CPU @ 3.50GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 3471 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000, 1543 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 476837 MB, Free - 352221 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., P8Z77-V LX
Antivirus: Norton Internet Security, Updated and Enabled
i have no sound with the onboard sound realtek hd audio i have tried new drivers from asus and microsoft nothing seems to work uaa function driver for hdaudio windows 7 :(:confused::eek:

Oddba11

Jim
Assuming you have checked all the basic items (ie: tested with a different set of speakers/headphones, ensured the volume controls are not turned down or muted, reinstalled the drivers), then it's likely the output or audio chipset is just faulty.

Update ur sound drivers. Use realtek audio driver in which u can check whether it is hardware problem or software.
How to check my speaker and wires r not defected:
use a phone which hv 3.5 mm jack. Check every speaker by connecting it's wire to phone and play music and also ur speaker power should be on.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online