1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Speaker Volume control

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Peoria, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Peoria

Peoria Thread Starter

I had a slide in my system tray for controlling speaker volume, somehow it disappeared, so how to I get it back?

2. nattybumpo123

nattybumpo123

3. Peoria

Peoria Thread Starter

It is VISTA..

4. zbd21

zbd21

Right Click on Taskbar > Properties > Notification Area tab > under system icons, check Volume

5. Peoria

Peoria Thread Starter

I tried it however VOLUME is not highlighted so when I click on it nothing happens, the CLOCK is the only one highlighted, the others are not

6. Peoria

Peoria Thread Starter

Found fix on Google.."Restart Computer and then the Notification option will work" Thanx All

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/882668

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice