Solved: Spider Solitaire Sound Effects

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

John Burns

I recently upgraded from Windows ME to Windows XP. My Microsoft Games all work properly, including sounds - with one exception - I can't get ANY sound effects on Spider Solitaire. All the other features of that game work properly, but NO sound effects. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it from the CD, checked DirectX, checked all other settings I can think of - since I am not having any problems with my sounds on the computer, I am at a loss regarding the Spider Solitaire sound effects. Any suggestions? Not a "biggie", but will appreciate any input. Thanks.

In the menu at the top, click Game, then Options, then check the "Use sound effects" box, if you haven't already tried that.

John Burns

Tried that first - didn't say so in post - thanks anyway - doesn't work. Appreciate reply tho.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online