Solved: Spybot Error.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chuck-HD

Error during check!: Crowt-A (Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 005FD5D2 in Modul 'SPYBOTSD.EXE'. Lesen von Adresse 0337FFFF) () This is a message i get every
once in a while when i run a spybot scan......Does anyone know why this happens,, or what it means?
chuck-HD.

It's a bug in Spybot. Do you have the latest version (1.4)? I thought they had fixed that problem, but it seems as though there are still a few people getting that error.

chuck-HD

flrman1, Hi, How ya doin, Yes i have the latest version of
spybot, in fact, i try to update it before every scan. thanks for the info. chuck-HD. I guess i can mark this one solved.....

chuck-HD

blues harp28, Yeah, how about it. Ya know i think half of my
problems are with my ISP. A while ago, i tried to send an e-mail...It came up, server not responding, marked as an error.
I tried calling ISP, 3 times......One time i was on hold for over
15 min.......To me that means their having problems, and everyone's calling in. I never did get thru, but now things seem
O. K. again. Take Care, chuck-HD.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts