(Solved) SpyBot-Search & Destroy

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dingus

When I run SpyBot it reports registry entry in Windows runonce of QRIA '0'. I can't find any reference to this file '0' anywhere. Does anyone know if this file OK and if I should get rid of it or not?

If you are unaware, SpyBot does have a feature where it stores all of the deleted entries in the "Recovery" section. So if a false/positive is inadvertently wiped, you should be able to restore it W/O too much trouble.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Well, if it's flagging the entry as not having a valid target, it sees unlikely that it would be involved in booting Windows, right? :)

Dingus

Thanks everyone. Byteman you got it spto on. On reading your post I contacted Compaq and found that this is indeed a good file.

:D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts