Solved: Spyware Doctor or Spybot?

Spyware Doctor or Spybot?

• Spyware Doctor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jag11

What do you prefer? Spyware Doctor or Spybot S&D?

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
Both are excellent anti-spyware scanners.

SpyBot is free though.

Spyware Doctor usually has a trial period, then you have to buy it.

Jag11

If Spware Doctor is free.. what is better? Spyware Doctor or Spybot?

thanks polak, i think for me it'll be spysweeper or pest patrol and spysweeper is cheaper.

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
The summaries indicate that "Giant AS" is excellent. It is the foundation for the MS antispiware beta1 program. MS has tweaked the program, but, hopefully, has not ruined it! As-Aware looks good, too. I have been using both, along with Spybot S & D and others.

Counterspy offers virtually identical features to Microsoft Antispyware and unlike Microsoft Antispyware can be installed on Windows 98 and Millenium.

Because of a contractual arrangement between Giant AS and Counterspy that existed prior to Microsoft purchasing Giant, Counterspy is entitled to all The Microsoft Antispyware definition updates until July 2007 in addition to the update definitions developed by Counterspy.

http://www.download.com/3000-8022_4-10337358.html

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts