Solved: Spyware Terminator

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

namrond

Does anyone have a working knowledge of the program "Spyware Terminator" and, if so, is it a safe program to install and, how effective is it?

Are there any areas of concern with this program? I'm currently running Norton 360 on a Vista Home Premium OS and, as well, would like to know if these 2 programs are compatible.

Thanks,

namrond

blues_harp28

I have used SpywareTerminator in the past, on a Pc that I use to test Spyware programs etc.
Their recent update is not as good as the older version.

It's HIPS and Behavior Blocking works well but the nag screens wanting you to buy the paid for version is a pain.

Far better protection is provided by Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware.
Their paid for version include real time protection but the free version is good as weekly Malware scanners.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online