[SOLVED] start and shut-up problems with windows 98.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

theo

Very bad news.Now the pc is working when I try to
switch on BUT now the screen staying black for ever.
I am so sad I do not want to look at it for a while.Thank you all of you:confused:

theo

DEANAS,Thank you I am working on ET'S suggestion.Thanks!!!!!

theo

The problem was the video card.
ETS ,first spot it.Thank you.

Great that you solved it Theo, but a separate thread for the happy announcement is not really needed, so I will merge this to the previous. :)

theo

Thank you Rollin'Rog
I am still new in the TSG.
Very soon I will come out with another problem
this time with my very old lap-top.
Thanks!!

theo

I just want to delete this thread guys, but seems that I do something wrong.I click on the edit box next to my original thread i check the delete box on the left and then click the button to the right
,<Delete Now>.But nothing:mad:

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Theo, you can't delete a thread, only the moderators and administrators can do that....everything is fine, really. Glad to see you're problem was solved. Have a great day!

theo

Hello AcaCandy
why the edit box has two options:Edit/Delete Message?
Thank you.:confused:

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I suppose that's the way the software for the site had to be written so that the administrator could assign privileges as to who could edit and who could delete.

In the future, if you post something that you want deleted, just hit the Report Thread button and ask for it to be deleted.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!