[SOLVED] START button

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Douglash

Hello, I have inadvertently removed the START button from view when other programs are in use. I would like to replace the START button image so I can easily open other programs while in existing program

Styxx

Banned
Click the Start button; Settings; Point to Taskbar and Start menu; Clear the Auto Hide box; Click Apply; Click Ok.

Douglash

Thanks Styxx, your solution worked. I've been using a computer for 12 years and they
are stil a mystery at times.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online