Solved: Stock Quotes Add-in

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Niessen

I use Excel 2007 but had installed the 2003 MSN Money Central Stock Quotes Add-in to pull current stock quotes into my portfolio spreadsheet. Suddenly, I get a failure window (Failed to download settings from the Internet), no data up-dates etc. I tried downloading and re-installing the Add-in but that did not help. I also can't get the Sound add-in to do anything (or to find any info about how to call it etc.)

DoubleHelix

Banned
The comments for an article regarding this add-in on Microsoft's website indicate it stopped working in January following an update.

Niessen

Thank you all . . . both for letting me know that the "old" add-in had formally "stopped working" (I noticed that!) and, as (or more) importantly, that the teriffic add-in by Randy Harmelink (for whom I have nothing but praise!) was an available substitute.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online