Solved: Strange Symbols Appearing in Sent Messages From Outlook 2010

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

referee07

When I reply to a message in Outlook 2010 I am seeing a lot of strange symbols such as "€â," "Internet¡¦,"¡°be¡± ," "¡°buckets¡± "and "¡°lazy¡±." It seems that these symbols appear in place of quotation marks and other punctuation. I have done some research on the Internet, and there seems to be a lot of suggestions regarding Outlook and Word, but I haven't found anything that fixes this problem. Thanks for any and all ideas.

referee07

It seems that this is happening whenever I send a message to someone with a Korean ISP. When I do send an e-mail to someone with a Korean ISP, in my Outlook "Sent" folder, the above characters appear, including one with a capital "A" with an "^" above the "A" at the end of some sentences after the period. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online