1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: stupid WildTangent games and categories still show up in my games folder

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Beta19, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Beta19

Beta19 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Adam
    I got rid of the WildTangent games console that came on my Toshiba computer, however, the games still show up. I have carefully removed registry entries related to it(making a backup of the registry) and they still remain. I have also used Revo Uninstaller Pro and removed what it found. What am I doing wrong, I know they aren't doing me any harm, but they annoy the @!#$$ out of me.

2. parttimetechie

parttimetechie Banned

I assume you have removed the "Wild Tangent" listing in the add remove programs?

3. Beta19

Beta19 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Adam
    yes, but the games and categories are still showing up in my games folder.

4. Beta19

Beta19 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Adam
    Nevermind, found a folder named Toshiba Games and the links were there. I simply used the uninstallers in each of the game folders and now they are gone. Sorry for the trouble.

5. parttimetechie

parttimetechie Banned

No trouble, this is what we are here for.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!