Solved: System error Current Map Version

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

metaphyzgirl

I am repeatedly getting a message popping up which says: System Error: The current map version are not compatible with the system, please update to solve this!

I don't know what this means so can't resolve the issue. Can anyone out there help me please?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G630 @ 2.70GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 4000 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, 1808 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 457441 MB, Free - 320773 MB; D: Total - 19395 MB, Free - 2434 MB;
Motherboard: PEGATRON CORPORATION, 2AC3
Antivirus: PC VITALWARE PC MRI Anti-Malware, Updated and Enabled

I would go to the Start menu type msconfig and see what programs are starting up. Disable any programs that don't need to be preloaded into memory.

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
Can you look and see if there is anything in the EVENT Log at that time?
I have not seen this message before.
If you have Java, try updating that.

metaphyzgirl

Thank you Dave Burnett and FargoITTech, no more error pop ups. I started having probs with my computer in general after downloading Filezilla FTP Client. All srts of things started to go wrong. I was having trouble Teredo tunnelling adapter but I think this adapter has disapeared altogether now! I used to have IP address DNS numbers inserted etc. but there are no numbers there now, I can't remember what they were! I have had to just click the tab to automatically get IP address etc. It took me ages to delete filezilla completely. It just messed up my PC and it is still running slow and 'not responding at times! But at least not getting constant pop-ups now about 'current map version'. So thank you once again guys for your assistance.

metaphyzgirl

Sorry, just realised I have started another thread with my reply to you so copying my reply here for you: Thank you Dave Burnett and FargoITTech, no more error pop ups. I started having probs with my computer in general after downloading Filezilla FTP Client. All srts of things started to go wrong. I was having trouble Teredo tunnelling adapter but I think this adapter has disapeared altogether now! I used to have IP address DNS numbers inserted etc. but there are no numbers there now, I can't remember what they were! I have had to just click the tab to automatically get IP address etc. It took me ages to delete filezilla completely. It just messed up my PC and it is still running slow and 'not responding at times! But at least not getting constant pop-ups now about 'current map version'. So thank you once again guys for your assistance.

metaphyzgirl

Sorry, just realised I have started another thread with my reply to you so copying my reply here for you: Thank you Dave Burnett and FargoITTech, no more error pop ups. I started having probs with my computer in general after downloading Filezilla FTP Client. All srts of things started to go wrong. I was having trouble Teredo tunnelling adapter but I think this adapter has disapeared altogether now! I used to have IP address DNS numbers inserted etc. but there are no numbers there now, I can't remember what they were! I have had to just click the tab to automatically get IP address etc. It took me ages to delete filezilla completely. It just messed up my PC and it is still running slow and 'not responding at times! But at least not getting constant pop-ups now about 'current map version'. So thank you once again guys for your assistance. http://forums.techguy.org/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=9059241

metaphyzgirl

Sorry, just realised I have started another thread with my reply to you so copying my reply here for you: Thank you Dave Burnett and FargoITTech, no more error pop ups. I started having probs with my computer in general after downloading Filezilla FTP Client. All srts of things started to go wrong. I was having trouble Teredo tunnelling adapter but I think this adapter has disapeared altogether now! I used to have IP address DNS numbers inserted etc. but there are no numbers there now, I can't remember what they were! I have had to just click the tab to automatically get IP address etc. It took me ages to delete filezilla completely. It just messed up my PC and it is still running slow and 'not responding at times! But at least not getting constant pop-ups now about 'current map version'. So thank you once again guys for your assistance. http://forums.techguy.org/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=9059241

No Problem, Glad I was able to help. You might want to run Malwarebytes now to make sure you didn't get any spyware / adware

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online