Solved: System Mechanic

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GrannyRosey

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4330T CPU @ 3.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 8082 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, -1984 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 936920 MB, Free - 864817 MB; D: Total - 15430 MB, Free - 1915 MB; F: Total - 953868 MB, Free - 929745 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 2B0F
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

I would like to know if anyone is familiar with System Mechanic. If someone has used it and what your experience has been.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I will never use anything that messes in my Registry ... "Cleaning" it is not important and can cause problems.
See Here ...where it says ...
This ever-present risk of problems is why the "Best Registry Cleaner" is the one that causes the fewest problems, rather than the one that finds the greatest number of registry issues.
I use CCleaner but do not use the registry option

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
Yes, steer clear of Registry cleaners.
They do often make your machine faster, by making Windows fail.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I do not use any registry cleaner!

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
I've seen quite a few systems messed up by System Mechanic. You should stay away from all Registry Cleaners, Boosters, Optimizers, TuneUp Utilities... There is no need to clean the registry and this type of software will do a lot more harm than good.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.