[Solved] task manager broken

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gaimer

I had this problem once in win2k and had to wipe the drive to fix it! I set up a couple of backup users for my XP install. By switching users the prob goes away. Therefore its defenitely something to do with the document and settings folder. What the problem is: the task manager has no toolbar, and I don't remember if the window lists applications or processes but it is totally blank. Please save me some time and help a poor self taught computer addict with a quick fix to this dillema. Im to tired to try and figure this out and its really buggin' me.

Brooks

To get your menu back in Task Manager, double click on the border.

Now you can go to the different tabs and see if everything is displaying properly.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online