1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Thanks for Birthday greetings

Discussion in 'Controversial Topics' started by bucky i, Jun 12, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. bucky i

bucky i Thread Starter

:) tanks for Birthday greeting.
    For my Birthday I want Obama gone in Nov.

2. ekim68

ekim68 Mike

Whoops..I reported this because I thought it should go in the Announcement Forum, however now that you've made it Political, why? What did Obama do to you? :confused:

3. pyritechips

pyritechips Jim

A) This is not marked for debate,

and,

B) Maybe he just doesn't like Obama. Nothing wrong with that.

4. ekim68

ekim68 Mike

Well I happen to think there is something wrong if he doesn't like Obama....:mad: Does he believe in the President Of The USA? Or would he prefer Treason?

5. pyritechips

pyritechips Jim

Um...Mike? How many people hated Bush and Reagen for what they did? It is not treason (as I understand the term) to hate what your leader did. Does he believe in the President? That is one thing I have never understood about Americans. There is a distinct difference in the position of the President of your country and what any elected President does with that office. residents get voted out of office quite often (Bush Sr?). Isn't it the way you fire your leader for doing a lousy job? There isn't a finer example of democracy in the world than that. You may not like the results of any one election but you should be proud of the fact that you could take part in one, and respect the results. It looks like bucky i just wants Obama fired. Nothing treasonous about that.

6. ekim68

ekim68 Mike

Ok Jim, Mike slowly slinks out of the metaphorical alliteration of Treason, but at least Bush should have fulfilled his entire Military Obligation, I did.....

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1056737