Solved: The best CPU cooling system

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nate93

Hey guys, I was just wondering, what do you think is the best CPU cooling system on the market? Thats despite price, and also its liquid/air... thanks

nate93

omg... ok keep it less then 300 dollars lol, im not bill gates

Thats despite price
You said price does not matter so I went for the best.
The system that bg-0 posted is nice, but water cooling will be better.

nate93

yeah, sorry i didnt know prices went.. that high.. but i'm a fan of water cooling my self, for some reason it just seems safer and stuff.. do you guys suggest air or water?

nate93

oh yeah, also i found a liquid cooling system, but i forgot the name (im kicking my self in the head for it) it had a expansion slot card that would shut the computer off if it heated up too much and stuff.. got any ideas what it is?

nate93

do you know if these fit well in other cases? it says tehy are ment to fit in their cases

Nah, I do not think so, just if you have an open 120cm fan, an open drive bay, if you decide to put the resivor in there, and it should suit you fine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online