1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: There's gotta be a way to do this...

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by verbalista, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. verbalista

verbalista Thread Starter

Just set up a sound system/entertainment center on my living room. My computer is in the bedroom and I like to listen to my Panda radio stations immensely. I want to wirelessly send the music playing on my computer to the receiver in the living room.
    I tried a VGA pair of devices, but they didn't work. The Dell XPS computer I'm using doesn't have a plug-in place in back that works with the device I tried. I did buy an adapter that allowed me to plug in the red and white RCA cables to it and then it into the sound port, but, this was never intended for that purpose and didn't work.
    Is there some device that will allow me to send the sound into the other room and receiver:confused:
    Thanks (I hope) Shoshana

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
  3. verbalista

verbalista Thread Starter

Wow, that's just sensational! I ordered mine right away. I see what you meant about the sunglasses, blinkin' lively site...
    I appreciate your help so much, cw!! I'm marking this "solved".

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/775744

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice