Solved: Thread Tools

jimr381

Jim
What about adding all the thread tools to the top of the post sans (without) having to click on the drop-down arrow. Most new users and some old ones do not know where to go to close out a thread. ;) I do not even need all of them moved out of there, I just would like to see "Mark Solved" moved out.

Not a bad idea.

Is "Mark Solved" presently in your menu? Some people yesterday didn't see it there. I'm assuming a fluke, incomplete loading, or javascript error.

jimr381

Jim
It deffinately is under "Thread Tools." They might not have seen it if they were not logged in. It is fairly common for a new user to not see it since they are not logged in.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
It's hard to know what the users see, since the mods see a while bunch of stuff under Thread Tools. :)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Thanks, our view is a bit "busier". :)

Interesting that the stuff above is the same, just the moderation tools tacked on the bottom.

Attachments

jimr381

Jim
Thanks, our view is a bit "busier". :)

Interesting that the stuff above is the same, just the moderation tools tacked on the bottom.
Mine are more robust as well for the forum I manage. ;)

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
I like the idea of making the "Mark Solved" button more obvious. I'm going to look into doing that during our next update. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online