1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Time Bomb

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Fritzy93, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fritzy93

Fritzy93 Thread Starter

Okay I have a odd new problem going on that just started last night (12/1611) where some hours later after I played around on shoutcast.com, and I dont know if that has anything to do with it, but what happens is:

My flash has a odd glitch that doesn't let any internet radio station play and flash cartoons play off slow and without sound either.

I cant even get any sound from my speakers period. They're usb speakers by the way.

Weird thing is rebooting my computer fixes it. Except it seems to come back again a few hours later. I did try running my anti virus program but it didn't find anything.

I also haven't downloaded anything new recently either.

Edit: So far the problems only come up twice, last night and this morning except it hasnt occurred again. I'm really getting to wonder what's going on and if possibly it was some update that started it.

2. Fritzy93

Fritzy93 Thread Starter

I'm getting to think it was only a couple times only deal since it's been so long since it came up again so I'm plainly going to mark this thread as resolved. If it comes up again I'll jus reopen it again and ask for help than.

edit: Okay it happened again. I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling my flash player but if anybody else has any suggestions I'm for it. I mean since it also effects my speakers some how it really has me wondering.

3. Fritzy93

Fritzy93 Thread Starter

It's looking like just dealing with my flash fixed it so I'm gonna try again leaving this thread marked as resolved.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1031630

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice