Solved: torrent problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

richie.g

i just downloaded u torrent but when i try to download a file it doesnt do nothing the dot turns red and nothing happens. i thought i might have put the wrong connection speed in when i d/l it and im not what that is. so i went to a website and did a speed check and it said that my download speed is 3370 kb/s and my upload speed is 685kb/s can someone please help me get going with utorrent please..

SUEOHIO

SUE
im sorry but we arent allowed to help with this. i hope u understand.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Also see the forum rules on creating duplicate threads for the same issue ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online