1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Toshiba laptop non boot??

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by n79ford, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. n79ford

n79ford Thread Starter

I have a A15-s127 that was working beatfully one day, non will not even turn on the battery light on the front that shows that it is plugged in is blinking and on so any iders?? priciate it

2. n79ford

n79ford Thread Starter

--has windows xp pro | 2.4ghz celeron | 512 ddr | Wireless B/G card

3. n79ford

n79ford Thread Starter

as a SIDE note this is a business pc and all my information for my clients is on this so any ideas soon would be most helpfull.

4. debunkcia

debunkcia

have you tried removing the battery and any unnessesary coomponents like wireless adapters or external drives usb stuff, and trying to get it to boot. also when you hit the power button is it just non responsive or are you getting some kind of error message?

5. n79ford

n79ford Thread Starter

removed batt. one of the 256 memory, no printers or usb devices connected as of yet. it is non responsive, no lights showing boot no splash screen nothing just kinda sits there. thaks for the quick responce.

6. debunkcia

debunkcia

alright so you removed the battery and it still won't turn on. have you tried to trun it on with just the battery and not the power adapter?

7. n79ford

n79ford Thread Starter

just removed the battery and tried it with the power adapter-nothing tried it with the power adapter and no battery, still nothing

8. n79ford

n79ford Thread Starter

Please anybody, i just took the hard drive caddy, memory, wireless card pcima card out sprayed with caned air and still nothing

9. n79ford

n79ford Thread Starter

is there a big ole reset button i can push?

10. n79ford

n79ford Thread Starter

I AM GONNA MARK THIS SOLVED!!!! SUCESSS IT WORKS!? HONESTLY I DONT KNOW HOW I PLUG ER IN AND SHES WORKING!!!! THANKS FOR THE HELP debunkcia and you may now finish what you try to do every night.... rule the world!

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/368079

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice