Solved: TP - Link USB Wireless Adapter Not Showing Any Networks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vAero

Having trouble with the TP-Link WN722N that I bought from Newegg. It doesn't show any networks on my desktop that runs on Win7. Took the drivers straight from the CD. It works fine on my other laptops and desktop. Any idea what is causing this?

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Did you confirm that the device is showing working properly in Change Adapter Settings as well as Device Manager?

vAero

It is indeed listed in both places correctly. Here is a picture of my ipconfig /all if you need it

Attachments

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Did the TP-Link install it's own wireless connection program?

vAero

Yes.

Edit: Disabled Wireless Zero Configuration, didn't do anything. Forgot if I mentioned this but both my other computers (laptop and desktop) work perfectly fine with it. They run on Vista and Windows 7 respectively (they also both have Wireless Zero Config enabled).
Edit 2: Tried switching channels to 6 and 11, doesn't seem to affect anything.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online