Solved: Track Changes Word 2003 - problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobbi

Hi

I have a Word fill in form that at some point had Track Changes turned on.

It is a form several people use. Every time a new person, or new computer accesses this form, the formatting ballooons show up, and print as well.

I can turn it all off for each user in their Word settings, but how do I get rid of these formatting balloons in the document itself? That way, whenever it gets opened for the first time by someone else, I don't have to go and turn off all the track changes stuff.

thanks
Bobbi

bobbi

Thanks

Actually I figured it out. Since it was a fill in form, I had to unlock it, accept or reject the changes. Save it and then lock it again. That worked.

thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online